Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tagged

So, I've been tagged. It was actually awhile ago and I have been avoiding it. I don't have much that is unknown, or even terribly interesting about me:) I'm sort of an open book. Well, here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here goes...

1. I LOVE Tom Selleck. What a hunk!!! I have been meaning to take up watching "Las Vegas" b/c he recently joined the cast.

2. I hate pregnancy, and I always have. When I was little we had a bunch of barn cats and when they were pregnant I couldn't even look at them, they grossed me out so much.

3. (Mom don't read this one) When I was younger, I skinny-dipped in the Bitterroot River. Several times. That's all I have to say about that.

4. I am truly addicted to shopping. I get a rush just grocery shopping. When we moved last year, we were so busy I didn't get to Target for a few weeks, and when I finally went, just walking in was like a huge AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

5. We own (and use) a wheat grinder (how provident of us!!!)

6. I hate to drive w/ shoes on. Even in the winter I drive in my socks. I guess I hate shoes period, but especially when I drive.

So I tag Wendy, Amy, Tara, Susan, Angela. I know that is only 5, but I am a blogger nerd and they are the only people I know who blog!

2 comments:

Rusty and Tara said...

I don't know which I'm more surprised at--that you've skinny dipped, or that you actually USE a wheat grinder!
But sorry girl, I've been tagged before. (if you're very interested, which I'm sure you are not, it's back in my Nov blogs.)

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is...CARRIE!!!!!!In the Bitterroot??? I hope it wasn't in daylight!! I love all the things I find out now that time has passed. I can laugh about them!! I love ya!!