Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's a......


...disappointment -- for Riley and Emma, but for the rest of us, it's a boy! This is almost exactly what Riley's face/posture was when the dr. said it's a boy. Just picture her 2 ys. older and sucking her thumb! The girls had their hearts set on a girl, but Max is very excited Although he gets excited about anything we get excited about! and the girls will come around! It is nice that Max will have a little buddy, and Ryan thinks w/ a brother Max's love of princesses, pink, and having his toenails painted will magically go away. We'll see!!!!!

5 comments:

Jorj said...

Congrats!! We are super excited for you!!

emilyw said...

Congratulations! 2 boys and 2 girls? That sounds familiar! I am so happy for you guys! When's the due date?

Susan said...

Congrats! How perfect! Yeah!

Thickankles said...

Congratulations! Symmetry is everything, trust me (and my OCD). It's the reason I won't have any more kids - our family would no longer be symmetrical.

(Yes, I recognize that I'm a bit of a freak...:))

Hooray for the addition of more testosterone to our extended family!

Rusty and Tara said...

awwww...another cute little Max. What could be better than that??? Halle also has her sights set on a little sister, and I'm not even pregnant! (she wants to name her Dora--oh boy)