Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tattoo Girl


Riley is our child who is going to come home one day with a tattoo or strange piercing. When she was a little younger she would sneak pens into the car and write on herself as we drove. When asked what was she doing she would reply "giving myself tattoos". So she went over to her friends house and came home with stamps all over her arms, legs and stomach. She did have them all over her face, but her friend's mom had washed those off. This picture is after I had already washed off several, and then realized I should record it for posterity.

2 comments:

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

Seems to me that perhaps she takes after her mother! ;) I can't believe how grown up everyone looks. I'm sad we weren't at Jackson's baptism to see you guys, but it looks like you're doing well. How are you feeling? (Isn't that a stupid question to ask a pregnant woman?)

Adrienne said...

Hi Carrie,
I'm blog snooping and saw your name on the Yates blog. Hope you don't mind that I snuck a peak! I love Riley!! Sounds like she keeps things exciting for you!
Love,
Adrienne