Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!


Today was Ryan's birthday:) In our house we tend to take the whole week to celebrate birthdays. Ryan's birthday started on Monday when we went to Cinzetti's for dinner. We all started with ice cream, moved on to (not so yummy) food, then on to the yummy desserts! Tonight for his actual birthday we did Taco Bell (b/c the Rockies scored 10 runs last night so it was cheap tacos!) then rushed to Emma's Girlz Rock (climbing class) then over to Snocap for icecream! Tomorrow night we are going on a date for his birthday w/ some of his friends, and Sunday is the family party. It's a marathon week:) So happy birthday honey- I am grateful that you are in my life forever. You are a great dad and better husband than I could ask for - I love you!

2 comments:

Jorj said...

How sweet!! Hapy birthday Ryan!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I wish I had a marathon bday like you. Sounds like there was lots of good celebrating!