Monday, December 13, 2010

Cuddles


When we got back from our trip we went to Boulder Humane Society and got cuddles. Riley has been working really hard keeping her room clean to show she is responsible enough to take care of a dog. Riley named her Cuddles, b/c she is super cuddly:) She is a really good dog, housetrained and sweet. She likes to sneak up at night after the kids are in bed, into the kids rooms and snuggle with them while they sleep, until Ryan or I find her and put her in her crate. She is really great with the kids, but I think Brody is her favorite. He definitely loves her. He'll go out in the back yard with her and sit her in his lap and play with her. Our neighbor says she stands at her window and watches them b/c it's so cute to watch:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I found your blog through Tara's blog. Do you mind if a link to your blog?
Your dog is so cute. My kids are begging me to get one. Anytime you need a dog sitter let us know.