Saturday, October 11, 2008

Everybody Loves a Parade





A few weekends ago we went with our neighbors to our town highschool's homecoming parade. We were in a really good spot to get a lot of candy, we were towards the end and there were no other kids around. The floats were pretty cute, Emma's elementary school had a bunch of kids walking and riding bikes and scooters. Emma (surprisingly) wanted to be in it, but sadly it did not work out. There were tears, but I think the candy made up for the disappointment. I love small town living (although it is nice to have the city 20 minutes away), but sadly we aren't THAT small town, the parade didn't even turn around an come back through,(Creamery Picnic anyone?), but good times were had by all. One of these days we will get out to a game, they are pretty fun to watch!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love Max's smile/frown..very cute! The camera loves him!

We are the Clarks! said...

Hi Carrie- I found you in a totally round about random way, but I am glad I did! Your family is so cute! I added you to my list of friends, I hope that's ok. Talk to you soon! Syd

Jeannie said...

Carrie! Remember us? How the heck are ya! What a cute fam! It's been so long since I've been to creamery picnic. I heard they moved it down the park. LAME. What have you been up to?