Sunday, August 1, 2010

What do you do with your old running shoes?

You wear them for a mud run! 4 miles of running through mud, climbing over two 5 foot walls, crawling through big cement pipes, wading through swampy parts, and cleaning off by running through streams. It was so much fun - Riley wants to do it with us next year! We made pretty good time, finishing in just over 36 minutes ! As I was going through the last obstacle (climbing over a pile of mud then wading through a giant mud puddle then run about 100 yards to the finish) Max yells out "get muddy mom"! Good times!!!



Rinsing off at the end


I got a chocolate pedi the day before - it held up pretty well!

I thought I was running the last sprint to the finish...

I didn't realize this was waiting for me!

This is them making that last obstacle

The muddy girls at the end:) ( I thought we'd be muddier)


The cousins (minus Dylan and Logan)


2 comments:

Jarrie said...

looks like fun!!

Adrienne said...

Looks like a fun one. That is what running is about.