Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Girls day

Riley has recently decided she's in love with Justin Bieber (to which I roll my eyes!) So Saturday Riley, Emma and I went to see his movie. Emma was very opposed to going, as she is NOT in love w/ J.B., but Dad told her the only other option was to watch the BYU basketball game on TV w/ him and the boys, so she grumpily came along. Obviously by the end of the movie she was not so grumpy. She has been listening to his songs all week too. It was a cute movie - I admit I'm a fan now too:) Afterwards we hit Which Wich and Red Mango for lunch and dessert -- yum!!! I'm so glad I have girls so we can have days like this:) In not too many years the dates can be at the spa!!!

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm so jealous! I keep asking Landon and Dayton if they want to go see that movie and they think I'm a freak because I want to and they won't go! Urggg.