Wednesday, September 22, 2010

and even more NEW YORK!!!

Right after getting pretty we decided to walk the Brooklyn Bridge. The girl who did our makeup said we had to eat at Ignacios for pizza and we HAD to go to the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory. It was SOOOO worth the walk:) Some views from our walk of the Brooklyn Bridge: Pier 17 - where they shot Real World NY

I love that city!!!




The girl was right - it was THE YUMMIEST pizza!!! I have to say, the food was almost my favorite part of the trip:) (the "coach" purse buying on Canal street I think was my #1 favorite part!)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Coach purse! Love it. It's so fun reading you updates about New York. Now I really need to make plans to go there.

Jorj said...

Looks like you had a great time...some day i wanna go somewhere on the east coast, out of the country, anything that is girsl only!! :)