Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Day of School 2010




School has been in for about a month now and I'm just posting the pictures - pretty typical!!! The kids were all excited for school to start, but Emma was not excited about having her picture taken. She was crossing her arms, scowling and rolling her eyes and saying "'I'm not going to". Luckily she smiled at the last minute for the camera:) I thought I would have so much time this summer to sit by the pool and do fun things with the kids and just enjoy it. We did not really get to do that, so then I thought we'd slow down once school started - wrong again:) I think I am coming to terms with the fact that we are out of the "slow" stage of life and into the busy one- and all I can do is hang on and enjoy the ride ! :)

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'll agree with you about the "out of the slow stage and into the busy one". It's a fun time but it moves by too fast. Hope your kids are liking school.